Friday, July 1, 2011

MORON

This was what I found on my car this morning. Someone had written "MORON" in the dust on my rear window.  I have to give them props for spelling it correctly at least.  I'm assuming they were referring to my "Pro-Child, Pro-Family, Pro-Choice" bumper sticker.  Or maybe they just hate Fords, and by extension, America.

It probably happened at the restaurant last night where I was enjoying a leisurely dinner with my extended family.  Either that, or my husband did it this morning, but I think that's the least likely of the two scenarios.  I tried to take a picture for you, but the damn glare from the sun wouldn't cooperate.

As I've said before though, it amazes me that someone thinks I'm going to change my mind on the issue based on their thoughtless window writing.  I'm amazed they even got it on there at all considering I just washed my car yesterday.  But it cleaned off easily, so I guess no harm done.  Thanks, you moron.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that when I run across bumper stickers about "traditional marriage" or George Bush (I mean come on!) I really have a desire to pull out a marker and write something terribly witty on them. Never have, though. I guess that makes me a a moron-wannabe?

    Seriously - why do people like that feel they have the right to do that?

    ReplyDelete

Let's keep it civil people.